No matter the time of day or night, you can call to check on your money
Even when you're away from your computer, Sacramento Credit Union (SCU) makes it easy to access your accounts through Telephone Banking. You get 24-hour access at your fingertips.
Telephone Banking lets you take care of business:
Our easy-to-use automated system provides access to your accounts whenever you need it.
- Check your balance
- Transfer funds
- Track transaction history
- Make loan payments and access balance/payoff information
When you call in a simple registration process will be required.
- Call us during the business hours to obtain your temporary PIN.
- The representative will transfer you to the telephone banking line, or you can call back at (916) 444-6070 option 1.
- Press the * key to start the enrollment.
- Enter your user ID (member number) and press #.
- Enter your temporary PIN and press #.
- Register the phone number you will usually call from and designate it as cell, home, or work.
- Create and confirm a new PIN.
- Numeric value between 4 and 10 digits (the same number may not be repeated 3 times in a row).
- May not be the same as your member number, old PIN or temporary PIN.
Would you like more information? Call Member Services at (916) 444-6070.