There's no easier way to pay your bills
Time is money and Sacramento Credit Union (SCU) helps you save both with our online bill payment options. Eliminate checks and postage by going digital, and avoid costly late fees by managing your bill payments in one location.
Quick, easy and convenient:
Once you've opened an SCU Checking account and enrolled in Online Banking, you can start using Online Bill Pay* to manage your monthly payments.
- Schedule payments so you never miss a due date
- Funds are deducted from your account on the date you specify
- Payments often process within one or two business days
- Reminders notify you when a bill payment is coming due or has been made
Popmoney Puts You in Control
This personal payment service lets you send money to anyone, whether it's a business, a friend or family member. You can receive money just as easily, using only an email address, mobile number or account information. Then you can track all of your activity online.
- Email address: Your contact receives an email that explains how to direct the payment into his or her account.
- Mobile number: A text message will be sent to the recipient on your behalf that explains how to direct the payment into his or her account. Let your recipient know that standard message and data rates may apply.
- Routing and account number: Money will be deposited directly into your recipient's account based on this information. You'll have the option to send your recipient an email alerting them to the deposit.
*A valid SCU checking account is required to use Online Bill Pay.